Tuesday, 4 November 2008

The day class is as boring as ever...

It audit revision classes. How nice can it be??

This nice....

I broke my no-coffee days... =(

That was only yesterday. You should see the things we wrote today! My god. I built enough muscles on my thumb to lift weight... Hehehe...

Amanda got bored and started taking pictures with my handphone. Time was passing really slow. She thinks that taking the picture of the watch will make time pass faster...

Then she took her shoe. I wonder how it stays so clean...

And I cut myself with my pencil... =(

We had lunch on the 5th floor today. There was Carbonara! But dah habis dah... =(

So we had curry noodles instead and tapau-ed Tiramisu!

Now, its time once again I rant about how crappy my lecture theatre is...

This...

Is the ever-so-supreme room. It looks damn good, kay? Like cinema man...

And this...

Is where I have to endure hours of lecture most days...

The worst part? The two places are next to each another.

-.-

No comments: