Friday, 21 November 2008

When everyday is nothing but a rotten apple...

Obviously, all Malaysians know what is the best thing about Malaysia...

The ever so awesome food varieties!

I woke up this morning seeing lovely nyonya kuihs on the dining table.

Oh my god. Amanda! I miss all the yummy nyonya kuih that we ate the last time we went to Melaka.

=(

It was so yummy! I want more!!

Hahaha. Staying at home rotting everyday makes one hungry, ya know?

But staying at home rotting also makes one so damn lazy to even wake up in the morning or even sit there on the sofa all day watching movies.

So what am I doing everyday at home?

No, I'm not studying.

I'm rotting at home! My brain is already half rotten and I bet it won't even work when I go for my T6 revision classes next week.

I'm so in a holiday mood! Why? Why can't I be in a suddenly-I-feel-like-studying mood? I only get those beginning of the year when I feel all motivated and determined to actually study all year long...

And each year I tried...

As you can see, it ain't workin' out ya'll...

Technology is just so tempting.

No comments: