I'm so damn sick...
Sick as in literally sick...
*cough cough* kinda sick...
Dammit man. I wanna ponteng class!
T.T
But my mean mommy said I'm not dying yet and revision class is important.
My god. Today was so torturing in class. The bloody seat is so hard! My ass was aching when I got home and it still is! Lecture was really, really, really boring. I really wanna skip la...
Sigh...
I should go make myself become sicker. Then maybe my mom will let me skip. Hmmm. Ah! Shall go makan sweet stuff and not drink water! Hehehe... Sure get sick wan...
Things I do just to skip one of Mr. Akbar's class...
Sick as in literally sick...
*cough cough* kinda sick...
Dammit man. I wanna ponteng class!
T.T
But my mean mommy said I'm not dying yet and revision class is important.
My god. Today was so torturing in class. The bloody seat is so hard! My ass was aching when I got home and it still is! Lecture was really, really, really boring. I really wanna skip la...
Sigh...
I should go make myself become sicker. Then maybe my mom will let me skip. Hmmm. Ah! Shall go makan sweet stuff and not drink water! Hehehe... Sure get sick wan...
Things I do just to skip one of Mr. Akbar's class...
No comments:
Post a Comment