Wednesday, 19 November 2008

What am I doing??

Rotting at home everyday...

I attempted to study but with a mom like mine who goes...

"You studying ah???" *total shockness*

Yeah....

That totally kills the mood to study. So I'm watching chinese drama with her. God knows how many times she watched the drama already.

I actually thought my exam is on the 3rd but it is on the 1st.

Thanks, Amanda for reminding me!

Or else I would have skipped the exam...

Or maybe someone would be nice enough to notice that I'm missing on that day...

Anyways, I'm suppose to be studying! But, what the hell, life is too short to be studying only right? So that's why I'm only gonna be starting about 2 days before the exam.

Lovely. Hopefully the things I study actually comes outs...

Ok... No college stuff...

My mind has to be focus on thinking of what to do everyday at home!

OOO!!! Got wedding dinner again this weekend...

My sister's pet sister's getting married...

No comments: