Saturday, 15 November 2008

Screw "the day"

Well, my attempt to get sicker paid off...

I got damn fucking sick, kay?

Till today...

Bloody hell...

But I did manage to skip class. I'm that good in finding ways to avoid something.

Now there's a one week "study break". Maybe I should actually study.

Speaking of studying...

What the hell do you mean by studying???

Memorising some crappy stuff?

Plain reading the textbook??

Understanding it???

I was never thought how to study come to think of it...

I always think studying as more of a boring kinda thing to do because classes are boring. So far, I've gone through my exams by just last minute reading through some notes and hoping that it'll come out...

Oh...

So that's studying...?

Even if I did start studying like a week beforehand...

What the use?

Its not like it'll stay in my head for more than 48 hours...

Am I even in the right course...?

I actually wonder...

What if I did chose the wrong course? I'll never know till I try, right?

Well, I tried..

And something just doesn't feel right.......

No comments: