Sunday, 9 November 2008

The day where I go for a wedding

Gonna go for a wedding dinner later in awhile but thought that I should blog since I've kinda abondoned my lovely blog...

Chinese weddings are, as usual, boring. I only go for the food. Hehehe.

And also, I'm dead bored at home. So why not? Go makan!

Hahaha. I'm gonna be really bored there but I'll enjoy the food...

Hehehe...



*after the wedding...*

Oh my god...

I practically didn't eat half of the menu!

9 dishes. Being the picky person I am and will always be, I think I only ate 4 dishes...

But I was still full. Since everyone ate a lot at the beginning, they've got no room for desert! So I sapu...

But the food isn't very nice either. My god. Wasted my time there. And the service was like hell. I was so afraid that the guy will pour the stuff all over me when he was collecting the plates. And my glass was practically empty the whole dinner. I would have died of thirst if I didn't ask them to refill my glass...

So beware where you hold your weddings...

If I'm there...

Good luck cause I'm one hell of a critic...

No comments: