*Gasp*!
I'm suppose to be panicking?
I'm panicking!
No.
Not because of the exam. I'm panicking because I'm not panicking!
Seriously!
*concentrates on feeling it*
Hummmm....
Hummmm...
Nope...
Not feeling it....
I think I'm actually bugging the people who are online and are actually studying...
On second thought...
If they reply that means they are not studying right?
So technically I'm not bugging them. Technology is...
All study and no work makes you forget things not remember them. So free your mind! Go karaoke the day before exam! Play the PS! Have some fun and you'll feel motivated to finish your exams and enjoy life...
Its not working for me but I think it'll work
Not clinically proven...
Try on your own risk...
Oh and I asked Amanda yesterday..
"What will happen if you get 100 for T6 but fail T7???"
She was like," I want to pass everything!"
You see, if fail then have to resit in June the next year...
Get 100 you get a scholarship!
So you get scholarship to resit the paper??
You know what?
I shouldn't be thinking about this.
Slightly a year ago I said, "Damn sad right if get all As and fail Sejarah?"
I almost failed my Sejarah among my all my As...
I have the Devil's tongue...
No comments:
Post a Comment