The food was yummy, etc, etc...
So now, I'll show it to ya how yummy it was...
Feast your eyes! Literally...
The shark's fin soup that I ate 4 bowls! Look at the amount of shark's fin in it...
The fish. The chopstick actually went through the fish.
Cause there was a big hole in the stomach... XD
The soft-shelled crabs and prawns. So disgusting! Look at the legs! Don't they look like cockroaches?
It is actually half a chicken! It was so small! You can see the wing at the side of the body. No, its not a pigeon. I actually thought it was a drumstick. Then I saw the wing...
The lotus leaf rice. No one ate it cause everyone was so freaking full. So my mom, being in her very aunty nature, decided that it was very wasted and asked the kitchen to ta pau-ed it for her...-_-
And guess what was for lunch today?
Need I even to tell...
No comments:
Post a Comment