Tuesday, 25 November 2008

New layouts...

My Chemical Romance changed their website layout.

And most of the time the website layout has something to do with their new album.

My Chem's one now is an empty, white room with a camera at the corner of the ceiling. Sound like some kind of psychological research room...

I wonder what's the theme of the album this time. Its not often you see their site so white! But I guess their album will be out about the same time as Green Day's since they both changed their layouts...

Green Day's one looks like some olden days kinda theme. Like those old aeroplanes, the donkey cart, etc. Kinda during the cowboy era???

Hmmm...

Ok... Back to my life...

I broke my no-coffeeness...

=(

Drank coffee today to keep myself awake. Got so used to sleeping in and lazing around the whole day.

Now my head hurts...

=(

No comments: