Tuesday, 1 July 2008

The end of heaven and te beginning of hell

More than 1 month.

My holidays.

It finally over!

T.T

Its so sad. I've been waking up at 11 or 12 everyday and now I've to start waking up at 6.45 again! The only holidays i have from now are the public holidays and of course my Fridays cause i don't have classes on Friday!

That's like the best thing ever! Cause no class on Friday means a long, long weekend and on the 8th of August (Friday) i get to see Jia Huey do her industrial piercing! But i wonder if the person piercing would actually let us go in and see the process.

Oh well, at least its something to look forward to. Not like I'm looking forward to tomorrow. First day back and already starting class.

Sigh...

Bet I'll be so not used to the time and I'll be sleepy and sleeping in class.

Better bring my hoody and charge my phone. Gonna need the hoody to hid and my music to keep me awake...

Oh my god!

I don't wanna go back to class!

I'm like a 5 year old who doesn't want to go back to school. But what to do? It is for my future! I dint wanna end up on the roadside begging for money and eating out of the garbage.

*mind working out the image*

Ewww...

No comments: