Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Same old same old

1st day of my 2nd semester was not much difference like any other ordinary day with classes. I started my morning by guiding a JUNIOR to her classroom. I'm such an angel *smiles broadly*.

Anyway, I had my first Taxation class today. I find it alright. Well, i guess for now only la. The terror is yet to come. But my lecturer, Mr Simon Kok XD, is those kind of person who have sayings like he told us today :

Money is not everything, but everything needs money...

Hahaha. Its kinda true if you think about it. Oh well, he kinda looks like a chinese singer, William So, i think. Dont remember the name.

Bah!

My Costing today was like boring as usual. Cant never know why Mr Akbar's class is always boring. Only when calculating la. Then time flies~

Tomorrow is going to be equally boring too. New lecturer. God knows how she's like. I got homework.

Lazy la...

Wanna stay online, mom wanna watch her TVB drama.

So what to do? Do homework lo. One, I get to kill my boring-ness. Two, I finish my homework! See? Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

No comments: