Tuesday, 15 July 2008

The things i learnt today...

Well, I was being the all good girl today.

Woke up early just to go for Malaysian Studies! See? Good hor? Its the first lesson anyway. So must give a good impression.


So I went. I expected it to be bearable then the lecturer came in...


And thus, the horror...


It was SOOOO effing boring!!! God!! She keeps going on and on and on about stuff that i didn't even bother listening to what she was saying. Then finally ended up listening music with Amanda.


Towards the end of the class, a lady came in. She said that the office messed up the attendance list and the attendance will only be taken next week.


T.T


Oh My GOD.


The horror!! I sat there the whole morning and she said that she wasn't taking attendance this week. So technically, it was a TOTAL waste of time. At that point i was like in total shockness. Was traumatized till i cant pay attention in Tax. Almost fell asleep... XD


Such a nice morning i had huh? I could be sleeping at home in my nice bed with my lovely pillows...

No comments: