In the end i didn't went to One Utama to watch Daughtry. Got all lazy after i came back from pyramid.
Oh! I went there to watch batman! AGAIN!
Why? Simple...
Cause the joker is just plain awesome! Its somehow better than the first time i saw it. And it so saddening la... Heath Ledger is like dead...!!! I'm so not over it! I'm gonna get the dvd and watch it over and over again till i get bored of it and eventually get over it...
Well i wasn't initially a huge fan of his. Honestly i didn't even know who he was till he died. But after i saw The Dark Knight, I was like "That's the gay guy from Brokeback mountain????"
Seriously man he's damn fucking good! I love The Joker man. Its either the make-up, the script writer or Heath Ledger.
O.O
Oh my god!! I'm gonna like marry a psychotic person who just wans to see the world burn.
"It's a funny world we live in" ~ The Joker
No comments:
Post a Comment