Oh my god! My old computer is so slow compared to the new one. I'm like losing patients just waiting for the page to load. No speaker some more. Bugging my mom to get new speakers for the new computer upstairs then the old one can put downstairs then i can at least listen to my music downstairs.
Bah!
Patients is virtue or something like that.
I'm bored anyway. So randomly typing some crappy post.
Oh! And my class yesterday was one word..
BORING
God. 3 hours were more like 6! And the lecturer was going on and on just talking bout the syllabus which i dont really care since we'll be learning it in the future.
And i was freezing like mad! Well i wore long sleeve so i didnt bring my hoody. So i dont get to hide my earphones under the hoody. Now I know that no matter what i'm wearing, just bring a freaking jacket!
Its July! Oh my god. So fast! July is one of the months that i get broke (the other month is december). Why does people's birthday fall in those two months???
I so dont wanna know... >.<
*clear my mind*
No comments:
Post a Comment