Friday, 18 July 2008

Lovely weather to go Lagoon

Panic is coming on the 5th of August instead of 4th. That means its a Tuesday. But the tickets are cheap though.

RM68 Free standing, RM98 Free sitting. Well, its the promotional price la. Its on till the 2nd of August. Going to go to 1u tomorrow. So most prob go check out how many more tickets are available la.


I went to Sunway Lagoon today. I live on PJ but I've actually never been there. So, it was my first time there. RM48 for tickets. Played like mad. I think every we went on every ride.

The best part is that there are good looking ppl half dressed! Got damn a lot of foreigners there lo today. Too bad i didn't have a waterproof camera. Maybe i should get one...

Anyways. I'll be uploading some pics later. Have to wait for Amanda and Evelyn to send them to me...

PICS!!




It was all the clorine in the hair...

No comments: