Anyways, I asked Kimmy and Zhi whether they wanna come. Well they haven't reply yet. So I'm gonna make my last attempt to tempt them to go with me.
Temptation 1
Accommodation is free!! Will be staying at my dad's friend's apartment at Gohtong Jaya. My parents will drop us at Genting then they will go back to the apartment.
Temptation 2
Get to see awesome celebrities at the red carpet man! You know, people like
Jared Leto?
Panic At The Disco?
One Republic?
Pussycat Dolls?
Leona Lewis?
The Script?
The Click Five?
Don't you feel like going?










Temptation 3
The awards on MTV is delayed! The awards starts at 7pm in Genting and MTV only shows it at 11! Since its delayed can watch the next day's delay right?
I sound so desperate huh? But I've been looking forward to it and my mom won't let me go stalk people alone! T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment