I haven't blog in ages!
4 days!
Wow. Laziness has kicked in once again. I didn't even bother doing my assignments. Not like the lecturer checks anyway.
Oh! Oh! Did i tell you???
I so passed my Moral Studies! I got like a Credit!
Shocker.
The best thing is that i didn't study for it. I'm good huh?
Oh well. Happy bout it. Now, there's only Malaysian Studies left but its so freaking boring! Lucky thing I don't have to listen in class cause the exam is all objective and its only 40 marks. Presentation is 60. Passing 50. So practically i can finish up my paper exam in 5 seconds...
I'm gonna go watch Daughtry this weekend. Illegally. I'm sure that at the park can see right? At Central Park Avenue ma. So technically its free concert! So must go la...
Now I shall spend my time checking my mail...
No comments:
Post a Comment