Wednesday, 30 July 2008

So awesome!

I've gotten the Panic At The Disco concert tickets already!!!


SEE!!! But i didn't manage to get the posters though. I asked the guy if they had any but he told me that fliers also don't have. So i asked him how many tickets are sold. He told me that so far for the Rockzone, 40 tickets!

O.O!

That means that I get to go stand like right i
n front of the stage! Hahaha...

Or maybe people just like buying last minute. Too bad. Cause by then there won't be a discounted price. Suckers.

But seriously damn low profile lo. I have the feeling that the concert is like totally last minute? Cause like on the 17th July only it was announced. So not much time to promote?

Oh well as long as i get to see them...


I was actually thinking that since i'm going to genting this weekend, if i happen to meet them there, I'm so gonna bug them for backstage passes!

Who know? Pete Wentz could be there!

No comments: