Oh my god!
I'm just so bored! I actually finished my homework. Its only 8! God my life is so boring. I need more spice in it.
Ok. Let's talk bout my college. Sunway famous for Accounting and School of Tourism, right? So, 3rd floor is for accounting and 5th is for tourism.
This...

...is my floor, the 3rd floor.
And this...

I'm just so bored! I actually finished my homework. Its only 8! God my life is so boring. I need more spice in it.
Ok. Let's talk bout my college. Sunway famous for Accounting and School of Tourism, right? So, 3rd floor is for accounting and 5th is for tourism.
This...

...is my floor, the 3rd floor.
And this...

...is the 5th floor
-.-"
See the difference??
So unfair! We pay more money for fees you know?? And we get the dark creepy hallway.
Bah!
I should have taken pic of the inside of the model restaurant (its behind the windows on the right of the pic).
Damn freaking high class, kay?
I'm so gonna take that pic in the next audit class...
No comments:
Post a Comment