Friday, 1 August 2008

When all hope is gone

Oh my god... Kimmy cant' stay overnight for the MTV. Maybe i can convince my parents to go for a day trip? Oh well, shan't put my hope up high.

Anyways, I found out something awesome!

You wanna know what?

I kinda found out which hotel Panic At The Disco will be staying at! Too bad i don't have a car of my own...

Anyways, its totally on the way if we take the LRT! So if we go early i guess we can see them enter the car to go to the stadium? I'm sure they won't be taking the LRT right?

But i really hope that i can go for tomorrow. I've got tortured really well. Let's talk about that.

First, Kimmy tells me she wants to go. So i got all happy. Then she told me her mom didn't let. Then i got disappointed. So i came up with all kinds of ways to convince her parents. Then one of them worked. Got happy again. Then Kimmy found out that we're staying overnight. Then she said her parents don't let her stay overnight.

So thanks for the torture Kim! Hahaha. Nah. Now i just have to get my parents to go for a day trip...

And the freaky part is when i started doing my homework and being so determined to finish it, Kimmy told me she wants to go. When i got all lazy, she gave me the news that her mom didn't let. But when i continued my work, Kimmy said she can go...

Freaky huh?

But it didn't really work after that cause i finished all my homework and Kimmy's parents still don't let her stay overnight...

Oh well, I'll just have to wait for my dad to come home then convince him...

No comments: