Wednesday, 6 August 2008

On the 5th August 2008...

Yes, it was Panic At The Disco live in Malaysia!

I'm gonna blog the whole thing out. So be ready...

At 3, Lee Nee and I left Sunway College and took the cab to Kelana Jaya LRT Station. We skipped audit class. =P

Bought tickets to Masjid Jamek. Reached there and the place was freaking dirty man! Then we went to buy tickets. The wrong tickets that is. Hahaha. Got off in time to get back onto the right track.

Somehow i have this jinx with LRTs. When I'm waiting for the train, I'm going the right way. When I'm just in time to catch the train, its never good...

Yeah, so we got ourselves there by 4. Waited, waited and waited. Then my other two monkey friends came and tried to stuff in some last minute memorizing of songs into their brains...


And drew on our hands!


Then at bout 6.30 they opened the gates. Damn early right? Oh well, we manage to see One Buck Short practicing.

(guitarist wearing flip flops XD)

Then waited, talked, girl pass out. I'm not being mean but I'm actually kinda happy bout it. She was freaking tall and in front of me!

One Buck Short's performance, was awesome! One of my favourite local bands. We missed them at MCR's concert. So this made it up...

Awesome show...

Waited again and finally...

The lights went out...


And the panic begins! Got some pretty pictures. Brendon looks odd in some. See? I used Panic, Pretty and Odd in one sentence...Wait... TWO sentence!


They started with We're Starving continued to Nine In The Afternoon just like their album. I think pictures tells a thousand words. So interpret yourself (captions after picture)

(Ryan Ross and its the only picture i got on Spencer Smith)

(Some awesome guitar playing, blue guitar...)

(My favourite picture)

(Freaky invisible hand...)

(Orange guitar...)

(Ryan switched place with Jon)

(One of the few picture of Jon)

(Stupid hand. Black acoustic guitar...)
(Red guitar!)

(isn't he the best looking one?)

(Brendon was hitting the tambourine on his head XD, a different orange guitar!)

I bet you can tell how close i was judging by the pictures. I took more than 200 pictures on Kimmy's camera. Got like 15 videos. I think it was all the songs that they performed. I'll end today's post with the last song they sang for the night. The screaming are not mine!



Oh! Did u realize that the guitars are all different?? Ryan had 4 or 5 guitars. And! And! Jon Walker was holding a can of beer when he left the stage and he was barefoot... XD

The show was superbly-freakishly-awesomely awesome!

My pictures were mostly Ryan cause he's the best and he was right in front of me. So...

And i met Adam C.. again... Hahaha...

No comments: