..::Totally in a bored mood::..
Ah...
Avril's concert is back on. My god. Nothing else better to do man the government. On, off, on, off...
My god... Why must they make things so complicated?
Hehehe. Get it? Its one of her song??
Oh well, nothing to do with me. Not a fan. But good for you fans!
Tests that are coming up are just killing my freedom! Sigh. But look on the bright side! I'm going to Melaka with friends! 3 days 2 nights.
For what? Malaysian Studies project ma. Something bout Baba Nyonya. So decided that we go Melaka? Since Amanda's from Melaka. Free tour-guide. The best part is all the food there man!
Nothing to do now. Sitting and rotting on the chair, typing the most random things that are popping into my head.
Ooo! Last night I dreamt of eating Nasi Lemak. Yeah. Weird huh? No, its not because of the trip. I think its was because I ate Tom Yam paste with rice for dinner. It tasted damn freaking good, kay? Mom gonna cook mee siam tomorrow.
I should go sleep now. Then tomorrow will arrive sooner and I get to eat it. Shall go wash face then tidur. Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment