..::Currently in a very bimbo-ish mood. Thank god I'm not in public::..
Face the fact. Strawberry milk makes you sleepy. Well it does, at least, for me. I was so hyperly hyper just now and after drinking a cup of strawberry milk I got all sleepy. Maybe its just coincidence.
Anyway, I just saw the video of Muse in Dublin for the V 2008 Festival. The crowd is like damn crowded man! But I guess they are an awesome band. Kinda getting hooked to them. Here is the clip if you wanna watch it.
Downloading my mom's TVB dramas. Now my line is like damn slow. Can't do much. Just hope blogger don't go crazy and cut off half of my post again.
Oh! I was in the car just now on the way back home and I was listening to the radio thinking, "If only they played I'm Yours by Jason Mraz"
Freakishly, I flipped the channel and that song was playing! Maybe it was just coincidence.
Maybe coincidently I can NOT study and coincidently I can pass everything...
No comments:
Post a Comment