Sunday, 3 August 2008

MTV Asia Awards

Kimmy and i were so depressed when we met two freaking nice girls who are selling the extra tickets that they got! We bought them! RM80 each for the MOSH PIT!!!! My cousin and aunt got free tickets... -.-

IT WAS AWESOME!!! I was less than 5 feet from Panic At The Disco who were just sitting there! Jared Leto is so damn hot la. Oh, and we missed Pussycat Dolls...

We went in being all excited and we actually went to the free standing place instead of the mosh pit. Then after awhile only we realized that we were at the wrong place.


After we got to the right place, we were at the wrong side of the stage. So we went to the other end where the award is given out.

Soon we were actually right in front!!! I think you can see Kimmy's face in the TV. She was standing on the fence so she blocked me. Damn Kim. But i was like so close to all the celebs who are sitting down at the side!

One Republic's performance was awesome. The Script were good too! But i loved Panic At The Disco. They closed the show with Nine In The Afternoon. Then got dancers and a band. Was so freaking AWESOME!!!


I was standing in front of the slope that the celebs go up to get the award. So IT WAS JUST COOL!! I'm like blogging right after coming home...

SO... I'll post up some pics tomorrow cause i need the memory card reader from my sister...


For now? I shall continue denying the fact that i didn't get any autograph or souvenirs from there other than the ticket and some confetti...

Here are some from KIM since she doesn't blog...


ONE REPUBLIC


JARED LETO


MUSE (they didn't come but they were on screen ^^)


I'll upload the rest tomorrow...

No comments: