Finally, the day I dreaded for has arrive.
Today, as usual, class starts at 8.00 a.m. Survived through Costing by listening to The Script. I've got so many people addicted to that song now. I make such a nice fan...
Yeah, then the next class started. My lecturer, Ms Shanta aka Mrs. Supreme-Being, was nice enough to let us out early to face the dreaded thing. Half of the class were not concentrating. So no point for her to continue.
So, a bunch of us went to the computer lab. Of all the computers there, I have to choose the retarded computer that works really, really slow...
Then when my friend was done, I used her computer.
Logged on to the page and realised that I forgot my freaking password. Had to reset it.
Finally, after all the obstacles were overcome, I've finally reach the page where all I need to do was to click one a button.
One button.
One button that will determine my fate for the next 4 and a half months.
One button to show me what I did not want to see.
What is it?
Come on la. I bet you already know...
The button that will show the results of my ACCA July examination.
I finally clicked on the button.
And used my hands to block the monitor.
Why? Cause if I fail I have to re-take the paper, duh?
Hahaha. Ok. Ok. Getting on with it.
I passed every single one of the paper man! Who da man?! I'm the woman man! Was so traumatized by the results though. Bet you wanna know what I got right?
Here it is...
T3 - Maintaining Financial Records --> 85 (passing mark 50. Yeah i'm proud of it)
T4 - Accounting For Cost --> 61 (passing mark 50. I hated costing. So, okay la)
T5 - Maintaining People & System --> 40 (passing mark? 40!!!)
I know! I passed the paper I expected to fail! Look at the mark man. Yes, MARK. Without the "s". 40! Pure luck man... I totally didn't answer one whole question! Now, I'm just plain happy man!
No comments:
Post a Comment