Saturday, 16 August 2008

What day is it?

If you don't know, then you're so not my friend anymore...

Its my birthday! Duh~

(If only it was my cake)

I'm finally 18! I can get tattoos.

(not such a big patch la)

I can drink legally.

(Look at all the Vodka)

I can withdraw more than RM200 from Maybank.

(Its so hard to find nice pics of money!)

I can sign documents.

(Ooo... I want one)

So basically, I'm an adult! Woo~

As usual, I never celebrate my birthdays. So just gonna go out with some long time friends and basically hang out.

Apart from that, don't you think that the lyrics for the song "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" by The Script is just so sweet???

Imagine if a guy really waited at the same place and wouldn't move till he meets you again...

*melts*

And the best part? The song is actually not very difficult to play on the guitar! Its so damn nice.

Its just so sweet! >.<

PS : It's my 100th post! Saved it for today... And blogger is such a pain in the ass.

No comments: