Since blogger is being so stupid, I have to write out my other half of the post in a new one. God knows why two paragraphs went missing and <.span.><.span.> with some weird computer language was appearing...
Ok. Let's continue from here...
Its so sweet! >.<
Danny is sure to win over all the girls. It'll be freaky of a guy came up to you and said, "Oh my god! Have you heard The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script? Its so touching!"
O.O
I swear that the guy is most probably gay.
Oh and you know the Malaysian badminton player, Lee Chong Wei? Well, he'll be awarded RM1,000,000 if he manage to get the gold medal.
Damn. I wish I am a world class badminton player...
Don't you want to be one? I mean you play the game, win, get money! Easy cash! Instant millionaire man! Don't even need to study.
No comments:
Post a Comment