As usual, every night before i go to sleep, I think of what to wear for the next day to class.
After thinking a long time, I decided to wear my favourite khaki pants! So i took it out and hung it outside my cupboard.
Today when I woke up, wash my face, then changed. Put on my pants and it was so freaking lose! I was like : "What the hell?!!"
SO I went to the weighing machine and i went down fucking 3kg!
O.O
Holy shit! Concerts are even better than slimming programmes eh? Gone for two and you lose 3kg.
Why?
Cause concerts always starts at about 7?
It dinner time! So when you go for concerts, you don't eat much for dinner! And with all the jumping and screaming, its definitely a great way to lose weight.
So the next time you wanna go for any concerts tell your parents : "I wanna lose weight and eemay says concerts are the best way of losing weight"
Why am I even talking about this?
No comments:
Post a Comment