Sunday, 17 August 2008

My sudden addiction

Once again I have found myself being addicted to the guitar.

Thank you very much Guitar Hero and Muse. It's all because of the Knights of Cydonia.

Now? I love the guitar even more! Seriously man. I played songs for like 2 hours today. Got some new music books from a friend of Pei Wen.

Then i attempted to try out playing Knights of Cydonia on a classical guitar. Well the starting wasn't that bad. Still playable.

Apparently i got my dad addicted to the guitar too! He's now trying to play Sunshine of Your Love by Cream. Can't blame him. The songs are from his time. Sadly i got a sucky guitar. It runs out of tune after playing it for awhile.

So, I was thinking when my results come out tomorrow and i did well, maybe can really, really go for guitar classes? I can go to guitar collection in Sunway Pyramid. Its not very far and my class finishes at 2.30 on Wednesdays.

Why not?

Cause i'll most probably fail one of my paper. If not two.

Sigh...

Let's all pray for eemay to pass all of her papers tomorrow...

No comments: