Saturday, 16 August 2008

So little time

Oh my god! There is so little time! If only time can be added...

First, my homework is like damn a lot but my brain is reluctant to squeeze out any more brain juice. So the homeworks are just not do-able

Secondly, my exam is on the 27th. The worst thing? I'm so not prepared. Its not like last time where I don't study and still feel okay. This time its like I want to study but I don't want to study. Get it?

Thirdly, my results are coming out on Monday. If I fail any subjects... I don't even want to think about the horror of re-sitting them again...

Lastly, there are so many good bands out there but so little time to download and listen to all! I've downloaded at least 200 songs for the last few days.

So now I'm actually reconsidering whether I should continue my course till ACCA cause I can tell that my interest for accounting is seriously decreasing drastically.

Damn la...

I guess I'll think about that after I finish CAT...

No comments: