Sunday, 10 August 2008

Holy Shit!

Well, it was Jia Huey's party yesterday.

Read it all on her blog. She's like super happy about it.

Anyways, I just realised that my results are coming out in like a week's time! Yeah... My exam paper which got sent to England to mark?

Its coming out on the 18th!

Holy shit! What if I fail my paper? Oh, the agony...

But before that dreaded day arrives, I shall sit at home and bug my parents to get me a cheesecake for my birthday! Like they even give a damn its my birthday. I shall just stay home and spend my birthday playing the PlayStation the whole day like every other year. Hehehe...

Why?

Lazy la. Its the weekend! I'll be praying at home...

I just want my present from Jia Huey...

How in the world am I gonna get it from her??

No comments: