Thursday, 21 August 2008

Typically Malaysia

You haven't heard??

You serious?

Well, I gonna have to break the news to you then.

Avril Lavigne's concert in Malaysia on the 29th of August got cancelled!

Yeah, well I'm not a very big fan of hers but come on la. Some people ARE huge fans of hers. Suddenly cancelling her concert is heart-breaking for the fans(imagine MCR got cancelled *faints*). This can also like give a bad impression of Malaysia to those international performers!

So what if Avril's performance is too rockish for independence and Ramadan month.

Come on la. Like anyone cares? No pop and rock means no fun! So they want us to have like a depressing month for independence and Ramadan? Wow. Shocking. And Ramadan is already depressing enough for the Malays...

Now, I'm just plain happy that they didn't cancel MCR's concert end of last year. Trust me, if they did cancel them, I swear I'll lead a riot man! And I bet a lot of people will join me...

I wonder what will happen to those people who actually bought the tickets already. Refund I guess. And those sponsors! Hotlink, Hitz fm, etc. Damn rugi man! Just hope that other international bands don't think Malaysians as closed-minded people..

We absolutely welcome you! Its just some people that don't! And somehow those people have more power than us. So much for democracy...

No comments: