I'm bored and It's early (for me), so.....
001. Real name : Yam Ee May
002. Nickname(s) : Yam, Janice, May
003. Age : coming 19 in August...
004. Horoscope : Leo
005. Male or Female : Female...
006. Elementary : Tadika Chim in Damansara Utama...
007 Middle School : Sekolah Kebangsaan Damansara Jaya (1)
008. High School : Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Damansara Jaya... I just feel like typing out the whole thing... XD
009. College school : Sunway University Collage
010. Hair colour : Dark Brown... Its natural...
011. Long or short : Long
012. Loud or Quiet : Loud and quiet... depends where I am and who I'm with...
013. Sweats or Jeans : Jeans!
014. Phone or Camera: Phone... I'll die without one...
015. Health freak : Sometimes?
016. Drink or Smoke : Drink...
017. Do you have a crush on someone : Do I?
018. Eat or Drink : Don't you need both to survive?
019. Piercings : Like to have them but no...
020. Tattoos : Would love one someday when I'm drunk....
021. Social or Anti-Social : Social, I guess
022. Righty or Lefty : Righty thighty, lefty loosey....
023. First piercing : 16? Mom is strict...
024. First relationship : I've never been in one... XD
025. First Best Friend : Everyone's equal.....
026. First Award : Somewhere in Mid School...
027. First Kiss : Still saving it...
028. First Pet : When I was born there was already a dog....
029. First Big Vacation : What I remember its America
030. First Love at First Sight : There is Lust at first sight...
031. First Big Birthday : Never really celebrate them... Not really a tradition in the family
032. First Surgery : Coming Tuesday? Hahaha...
033. First sport you joined : If I'm not wrong, its 100m in Mid school...
034. Orange or Apple Juice : I like mixed fruits juices. They have funky tastes....
035. Rock or Rap : Rock... duh......
036. Country or Screamo : Both annoying.....
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys : NSYNC
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera : Sluts!
039. Night or Day : Night.....
040. Sun or Moon : Moon! Defitnitely!
041. TV or Internet : Both!
042. Playstation or xbox : PlayStation
043. Kiss or hug : Hugs!!!
044. Iguana or turtle : OOO... I've always wanted an iguana...
045. Spider or bee : Ewww....
046. Fall or spring : Autumn... which is Fall...
047. Limewire or iTunes : Ares
048. Soccer or baseball : Neither
049. Eating : Air? I just woke up!
050. Drinking : Water....
051. Excitement level : Sleepy-ly dead......
052. I'm about to : Go downstairs and have my breakfast... wait... lucnh... no, BRUNCH....
053. Listening to : My stomach growling for food.....
054. Plan for today : Get the new table in my room, get the old one out, clean the aircond filter, carpet, mirror, etc....
055. Waiting for : Entertainment....
056. Energy level : I want more sleep.......
057. Thinking of someone : Nope
058. Want kids : Yeah! 2! One boy and one girl... Tyrant and Alaina...
059. Want to get married : Someday...
060. When : Late 20's or early 30's
061. How many kids do you want : Answered that....
062. Any name in mind : Also answered that...
063. What did you want to be when you were little : I never thought about it...
064. Careers in mind : A Rockstar! Woot!
065. Mellow future or wild : Wild baby!
066. Something you would never try : Drugs and Cigarettes...
067. When do you want to die : When I am incapable of living...
068. Lips or Eyes : Eyes...
069. Romantic or Funny : Both...
070. Shorter or Taller : Taller! Must be!
071. Protective or Caring : Both...
072. Romantic or Spontaneous : Both...
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms : Both... I'm greedy I know! XD
074. Sensitive or Loud : Moderately...
075. Hooked-up or Relationship : I'll never know...
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant : Normal person...
077. Muscular or Normal : I don't mind...
078. Kissed a stranger : Nope! Maybe when I'm high on something.. maybe?
079. Broken a bone : Fracture my right middle finger? XD
080. Lost glasses or contacts : Nope....
081. Ran away from home : I'm a good good girl!
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense : I need no self defense....
083. Killed somebody : I killed ants, spiders, mostly insects....
084. Broken someone's heart : I don't think so??
085. Had your heart broken : Nope! Its still in one huge awesome piece!
086. Been arrested : Nope...
087. Cried when someone died : No one died yet....
088. Liked a friend more than a friend : Am I suppose to?
089. Yourself : I'm damn hungry now.....
090. Miracles : Luck and Karma...... What goes around comes around....
091. Love at first sight : Didn't I answered this before??? WTH.....
092. Heaven : I believe people rot and return to the earth as fertilizer....
093. Santa Claus : Kimmy's pedophile santa... XD
094. Tooth fairy : Never believed...
095. Kiss in the first date : Nope...
096. Angels : and Demons! I need to watch that movie!
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? : Not person... I want my food....
098. Happy with where you're in life now? : I can be happier....
099. Do you believe in God? : I'm an atheist....
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 6 people : Nah... they'll most probably won't do it.... who wants to do do only la....
Wow... This is one long ass tag wei! My eyes are dry just by doing this... Hahaha... Sooooo hungry! I'm going to go eat now...
No comments:
Post a Comment