Saturday, 6 June 2009

Tattoos of Memories.....

It has been soooo long since I finished high school!

One and a half years.....

I kinda missed high school? All the crazy friends! Not paying attention in class doesn't seem to be a problem then. Studying the night before exams enables you to score easily.

Most importantly...

More holidays! I still have to go for exams if they fall on a public holiday. Can you believe it? Thank God that hasn't happened yet....

Why am I suddenly talking about high school and being so nostalgic all of a sudden? Well, I was chatting to Liyana Joe on facebook...

Brings back memories..............

And in high school, we used to complain about everything there and can't wait to get out of school to collage. Now that we are in college, for me at least, I wanna go back to those carefree moments when there is nothing to worry about!

Currently, most of us are saying, "Can't wait till we graduate and start working". Most probably, when we're working, we'll be wishing to be back studying...

So now......

I'm gonna so enjoy my university life man! Though its kinda hell at the moments before exams, i.e. now, other days are no complains! No assignments (even if there are I don't do them), classes are 4 days a week or less, some days only have one 3 hours class and kinda long end-of-semester holidays....

SO no complains! I kinda dig this University life and one semester is over and I survived it. How hard can the rest be?

No comments: