I'm going to the hospital tomorrow...
Yup! You read it correctly.... H-o-s-p-i-t-a-l
I've got this thing growing at my left ankle for quite some time. It used to be not visible. So when I go to the clinic I asked the doctor and she said it was nothing...
But it grew.....
Now there is like a lump on my ankle! It is so freaking annoying! I keep hitting it and it hurts like hell! So I told my parents to bring me to the hospital and get rid of it...
So...
I'll be waking up at the crack of dawn. Mom said to go at 9.00am. Come on! That's like so early...
But the sooner the better right? Who know? The growth might be cancerous and they might have to amputate my foot away?
OMG!
Nah. I doubt that'll happen. I mean what are the odds to have a cancerous growth at your ankle? What would it be even call it? Ankle Cancer...? XD
Most of my cells will be dying tomorrow because most probably they are going to take an X-ray of my ankle. I should make full use of them now by watching TV.
Tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment