Friday, 12 June 2009

Thank god it's Friday?

It totally doesn't matter what day it is because I'm on a 3 weeks break.

Woke up and I have to go hang the clothes. Damn its hazy. I've been coughing the whole day and night yesterday. My nose is a freaking haze detector. XD

I better go hang the clothes after this post before the sun gets any hotter.

What should I do today?

Most probably I'll be watching Dvds. I finished Dexter already. Gotta return them to Kimmy after my mom and sister are done watching it....

I think the 3rd season is a bit slow. I like the 2nd one best...

Oh well, my sister is coming back today. Finally I'm going to get a proper lunch! Mom didn't cook for the last few days. Been practically living on maggi, milo and bread...

But I like milo and bread. Peanut butter!

On the other hand, its nice to get proper food once in awhile. I should go buy milk and cereal too!

The clothes are done! Gotta go hang them now...

1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

its jst numbers, i am number 7795 visitor, got any gift ?