Monday, 15 June 2009

Do It Yourself!

At least for the time being... till i'm able to walk again...

I went to IKEA with my mom. Wanted to go eat the meatballs but the stupid thing only opens at 11.30am. Restaurant opens at 9 but the meatball section at 11.30...

Damn dumb...

Walked around and bought stuff...

A LOT of stuff... XD

Came home about an hour ago. I had to DIY the cupboard. I love DIY-ing! Though I don't know why the instructions said drill a hole when there is no need of a hole. I didn't want to waste my time getting the drill and drill one pathetic hole. So I just skipped that step. It seems to be stable.

Yeah for me!

I need to rearrange my room today since I won't be able to for the next few days but the cupboard is so freaking heavy! Even my bed is heavy. So now I'm just waiting for my dad to come home from work. I'll love my room even more!

I so admire my DIY skills....

Yeah, yeah... I'm damn perasan but it comes in handy when NO ONE at home is capable of DIY-ing properly.

I'm like super tired now.... Shall rest and will be carrying things around later....

Will blog after my surgery tomorrow!

No comments: