Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Where did the coffee go?

I am not proud to say that I have not touched coffee for a very very long time.

I will as soon as the lectures start again. This is gonna be a hell of a semester. Hell, I mean, HELL...

Damn I miss typing totally random stuff. I had pizza for lunch and dinner. Unhealthy, I know, but who cares? I love pizza! Name me one person who doesn't. Too bad for him or her...

Classes starts on the 3rd. We don't have to go for orientation, right? Timetables are not out yet. Hopefully I don't have class on Friday. Then my holidays will end on Sunday instead... =P

I have no idea why it takes so long to get the time table posted online. Not like there is no time. They've got 3 weeks to get it done!

Okay. Enough with that. My holidays are pretty much boring. As usual, what I had in mind will never actually be done. Actually, I did get rid of the growth, drink less coffee and sleep less. Not that I can drive more often with the stupid nerve occasionally hurting...

Going back for the last follow-up on Friday. Then hopefully the nerve will stop throbbing. Oh, and here's the picture for Jia Huey, my dear morbid friend...


The stitch melts by itself. So I didn't have to endure the pain of removing the stitch. Its still covered with the plaster. Not getting it wet. It'll hurt like hell! And the swelling is gone. Welcome back my awesome foot!

No comments: