Monday, 29 June 2009

A new look!

I am so not used to having bangs but it is one way to hide those hideous pimples on my forehead! XD


It kinda looked weird at first but I guess I'm getting used to the look now. It looks nicer being tied up though...


Oh well, hair will grow back and in a few months later I might go cut it again! Then I'll have to go hunt for what style to cut it.

I was so close to cut my hair short. Maybe next time!

I was thinking of permanently wearing contact lenses. Gonna go check my eyes one day then ask the optician then persuade my mom to get them for me. I only left one pair now... Will be using it to play badminton once Uni starts.

The timetable is out and I have no free days in the week! I have class every single day except Saturday and Sunday. Two of them only 3 hours of class! Luckily I stay nearby... =P


No comments: