
Michael Jackson.
The King of Pop.
He died this morning when I was still asleep.
I was never a fan of Michael Jackson in person. However, I did grew up listening and enjoying his songs. So I AM kinda sad that he won't be entertaining us with his music anymore. Nevertheless, he is a legend and we who grew up with his music will always remember him.
He started out so young in Jackson 5. I love their music because its so happy and carefree. He was actually quite good looking till he, sad to say, mutilated himself with all those excessive plastic surgery.
My mom seems to be happy with his passing (I have no idea what's her problem). She says "Good for him! His misery has ended"
Well, he was still young. 50 years old is too young for one to die. He was starting concerts in July too! Sadly, he never made it.
So, may you rest in peace, Michael Jackson. We will always remember you.....
No comments:
Post a Comment