I left the house at about 11.30 cause they told me to be there at 12.00. Went there and they said the stupid surgery got postponed to 3.30pm. Idiot...
Sent me to the Day Care Centre. Waited there till fucking 4pm! With extremely noisy kids who got circumcised. Damn they were noisy...
Went into the operating theater at about 4? Got nice and comfy on the table... Got heater.... XD
When the doctor poked the needle in it was damn painful wei!!! Damn I can still feel the pain...
That was not the worst part. I didn't manage to feel anything. It's like you got to the dentist to get your tooth extracted. You feel something but no pain...
Until...
Snip!
When the doctor cut of the growth (forgive my language) motherfuckingbloodyhell it was damn painful! I can feel the scissors cutting it and the pain was... walio wei.... I almost swore out loud but instead I went for "ow ow ow ow ow ow!"
Then it was back to numbness. I could see the doc stitching it up. I can feel the thread tugging. That tickles...
Damn... Now its starting to hurt a bit...
Ooo! Here are some pictures of it!
This was before. How it usually looks...
This was after...
The nurses were amused when I told them I wanted to take a picture of it before they send it to the lab for testing. Hahaha. Come on! I'll never see it again! Apparently its not a cyst. Its a tumor. O.O. Oh well, shall wait for the lab results on Friday. Gotta go back to see the doctor anyway...Now it looks like this...
Been limping my way up the stairs... XDI've got 5 days worth of painkillers. I wonder if I'll get high on them???
Wait...
How in the world am I gonna bathe????
No comments:
Post a Comment