When you are damn bored at home with nothing to do except watching TV, you'll eventually go hunt for food to eat.
And that will cause fatness. PLUS, I went for the operation which requires me to take food before taking the medication. After taking the medicine, it makes you sleepy. Thus, sleep....
So practically, I am eating and sleeping and that makes people really fat really quick.
So I am determined to get back to my normal look. Thank god its the holidays. I'm increasing my usual daily exercise to 50 sit ups, 20 bench dips and 20 leg lifts.
Yeah, yeah. Some of you might not believe it but I DO exercise, kay? Its fun especially when you turn up the radio and play the noisiest songs to annoy your neighbour.
Other than that, I'm eating less junk and improving my old rule. It used to be no eating 2 hours before eating. Now I'm making it 4. XD
I'm turning into such a health freak! Drinking water seems to help. Since I only use the toilet upstairs (don't ask why) I have to go up the stairs each time I wanna go to the toilet. XD
Most probably will start playing badminton again when classes starts. That will be fun...
Tomorrow will be going for my last visit to the hospital. Somehow I can't straighten my leg since yesterday night. I have no idea why but it seems that the nerve is shorten and its not long enough to stretch out. Freaky...
Hopefully its nothing and it'll get better. Then I can prance around once again~
No comments:
Post a Comment