Tuesday, 2 June 2009

The horror has ended

When I was in the exam hall waiting for the paper to begin, I was panicking like mad!

Now, its over! Woo~

I've got a whole week to prepare for F5 : Performance Management. That is like lots of time! So I'm gonna enjoy slowly studying and not leaving it till last minute this time. Did that for Law. Forgot everything when I opened the question paper. As I tried harder to remember, I start getting the headache.

But it was so creepy, when I gave up doing the paper, I still had about half an hour left. So I sat there dreaming. Suddenly some points just came back...

Hahaha...

Anyways, here are some random stuff that happened!

Check out these geese!

I find that picture damn cute lo! I was in the car cutting through Kampung Kayu Ara. The way they walk is so funny! XD

Looks gross?

But it tastes damn nice, kay? Vanilla ice-cream with ice-cream soda topped with strawberries! It tastes kinda good! And most importantly, no trip to the toilet! XD... I'm gonna try putting some other fizzy drinks in next....

No comments: