I was having some weird dream last night. As usual, I don't remember them but I know its weird. I woke up at 6.30 am saying "Who the hell turned off my aircond?"
Turns out there is no electricity. XD
And it was so freakishly silent in the early morning!
So, I laid in bed hear the birds wake up and annoy the crap out of me with their repetitive chirping. I swear that there are at least 6 different kinds of chirping!
Wow. I actually woke up before the birds even woke up to get their breakfasts... Hahaha
Eventually, I went back to sleep.
I just woke up! Hehehe... Idiot Prabu called me and woke me up to ask me wanna go watch movie since he is bringing his bros and sis to watch. We were suppose to go watch with Isha and Darshni but last minute got canceled because Isha got no car to use....
I was so lazy..... So I said no..
Hahaha...
I've decided to enjoy doing Jigsaw puzzles today. Shall open up one of the old 1000 pieces one to do. Most probably will be finishing it in the evening....
First, I need to find the board to do it on....
That sounded so wrong......XD
No comments:
Post a Comment