Mom woke me up at the crack of dawn today. Bloody hell 8.45am. I was still in dream land and I could barely walk straight out of the house...
Then we went to Sunway Medical Centre. The first thing I went through the doors were a table and a nurse asking "Do you have flu, coughs or any fever?"
Obviously no...
And the directed to the right department and there were so many freaking people! Why are there even so many people going to see a doctor? Didn't know people were that sick... Pity...
Then I had to fill in a form. I was so freaking sleepy I filled in the wrong address and phone number... XD
Waited there for one and a half hours till it was my turn and it took only 5 mins and we have to pay RM80 for consultation.... What the hell right? I can be a doctor also la...
So, the doctor said its most probably a cyst. I'll be going for a day surgery on Tuesday at 2.00pm but I'll have to be there at 12 noon...
I'll be fully conscious! So cool! I get to see the operation? Nah he called it Excretion? Extraction? I forgot... but it started with an E...
I guess I'll be kinda immobile after that. Its on my ankle! The hole between the two major arteries? Yeah, there. So I guess I can't walk for a few days? I have no idea... Must ask the doctor...
Anyways, just to be on the safe side, shall enjoy these two days walking as much as possible! XD
1 comment:
I'm surprised you even think getting a surgery as "cool", especially when it's happening to you. Lol.
Post a Comment