Sunday, 26 October 2008

The day i answer the longest tag...

Damn, its long...

THE SELF

[01] Real name: Yam Ee May

[02] Nickname: May or Yam
(sadly...)
[03] Married: Nope

[04] Zodiac Sign: A proud Leo!

[05] Gender: Female

[06] Age: 18

[07] High school: SMK Damansara Jaya

[08] College: Sunway University College (SUC) Hahaha...

[09] Height: Erm... bout 160?

[10] Weight: For me to know
, for you to wonder
[11] Do you like yourself: Who doesn't?

[12] Piercings: 1 on each ear... hoping to get more... =P

[13] Right or left: Left or right of what??

[14] Are you a freak: Freak? Who's the freak???

[15] Hair: I think its black but its not really black. More like really really dark brown...

[16] Skin: Is my largest organ...

[17] Allergic: I eat everything and anything I want

[18] What are you doing now: Doing the tag? Lying and rotting?

[19] What will you do 1 hour later: I want to go eat maggi mee...

[20] What will you do 10 years later: If I knew I'll be a freak...

[21] Live with : Me family...

[22] Siblings(included you): Three

[23] Eldest: Brother

[24] Youngest: Your truly

[25] Love/hate your family: Its a really, really complicated love hate relationship...



THE LOVE

[26] You found your another half: Nope

[27] If yes, who is he/she: I'm the only one... no one and a half of me right?

[28] If no, who you want he/she to be:
Ooo... Kimi Raikkonen... yeah, yeah... dream on...
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 0

[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): huh?

[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): I think I'll be too blur to notice...

[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Oh... I chopped the other half sticking to me... It looks freaky that half of you is sticking to you right?

[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Chop her off?

[34] Ever argue with your other half: Nah... She only got half a mouth...

[35] You with your other half since: Dumb question...

[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight... duh...

[37] Reasons you love your other half: I never knew the other half...

[38] You and your other half in which stage: No stage

[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: This is not going to end is it?

[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Finally... the last question... Next...



THE FRIENDS

[41] Your first best friend: Vivien, kah mun, pei wen, yi ling. Those were the day... *starts reminiscing*

[42] Your first enemy: None that I can think of... I love everyone!

[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): The Jakunians from DJ

[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Skip

[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Me!

[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Kimberly Lee Ai Fen!
XD
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Bitchy ones...

[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Weird ones...

[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Nah...

[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nah...

[51] If your friend backstabbing you: If I knew they'll be dead...

[52] If your friend betray you: My you burn in hell...

[53] If your friend woo your lover: If he falls for her, he's not worth it...

[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Depends... No to girls... I'm damn right straight...

[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: IF he's a guy then its not a problem is it?...



THE STUDIES

[56] Are you a good student: Obviously I think I am...

[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: *thinks*... Nah....

[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Not really into teachers...

[59] Always late to school/college: Nope... I'm a good, good girl...

[60] Your class: is freaking long hours...

[61] You love your seniors: What kind of question is this?

[62] Seniors who you love the most:
The person who created this must be damn bored...
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Mixture

[64] Excellent result classmate: Some people are just inhuman...

[65] Laziest classmate: Me!

[66] Smart people: is like me!

[67] Stupid people: are stupid?

[68] Good looking people: nah...

[69] Ugly people:
Yup!
[70] Funny people: Many

[71] Cute people: Few..

[72] Bad people: How bad is bad?? Murderers?? or just mean... If mean then its ME!

[73] Honest people: Got

[74] Acting people: He/she will be acting... how would I know?

[75] You are what kind of people: Like the above answers are not enough to answer that??



THE PREFER

[76] Lip or eyes: Definitely eyes....

[77] Hugs or kisses: Both can :)

[78] Shorter or taller: Must, must, must be Taller

[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous

[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: I thought they come together???

[81] Listener or Talker: BOTH!

[82] Romantic or rich: Both... I'm greedy...

[83] Good husband or good father: A good husband?? Cause I'll be a good mommy... XD


THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: Late t
wenties...
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 2

[86] Career: Accountancy / music

[87] Salary: Ooo...
six figures man... Who would want five bucks for their salary?
[88] Retirement age: 50

[89] Properties value: An empire of stuff... like Donald Trump... Did I spell his name correctly?

[90] Wishes: If I told you, it wouldn't come true!


THE VICTIMS
The blogs that i read are already being tagged.... Who else???

Long, long one... But I was damn free... Hahaha...

No comments: