Friday, 10 October 2008

The day I stare into space...

So effing boring!

I woke up too bloody early. Got some weird dream bout a cockroach running around the room. Woke me up. So decided to come online but everyone is still either sleeping or at college.

Damn I'm bored and hungry...

Mom's not cooking. I'm lazy to cook. Die from starvation.

Nah. I'll just go hunt for food later. Its just so nice in the room now that I don't wanna go out. You can still feel the sleeping atmosphere around.

So I'll just go lay down and stare at the ceiling, listening to music or maybe I'll just go down and hunt for food to be eaten.

Hmmm...

Is there even food in my house???

O.O

Oh well, worst come to worst don't eat and just play the PS and I'll end up forgetting about food.

Shall eat good food tomorrow at Fridays. Everyone seem to be not going. I actually wonder who's going. Oh well, some classmate's going. So, yeah, can go shopping for clothes.

Its such a headache thinking of what to wear...

No comments: