Tuesday, 7 October 2008

The day where I got good and bad news...

Guess what? I'm moving to Subang Jaya!

O.O

Parents just bought a house in SS18 Subang Jaya.

Oh... And guess what?

The house will be under my name.

Yes. I'll be owning a house soon! Hahaha. Well, technically I partially owned an apartment. My name was subbed in with my sister's.

Let's talk about the new house. I'll finally have my own room. With a TV and my PS(duh). Mini hi-fi. One seater sofa or two. 4 footer bed. And a carpet with huge pillows on the floor!

Walls painted blue. Thick, dark red or purple curtains with those thin white ones inside. Oh and of course air-conditioned with a remote control fan. So I don't have to wake up to on the fan when I turn off the air-cond. Lazy me...

And I'll save up money and get a mini fridge...

But...

I'll be far from everyone! T.T

No worries! Cause by the time I move there I think I'll be getting a secondhand car. Hehehe.

Yes. I'm getting a car and a house by most probably January next year...

Hehehe.

Oh well, my room will be the best looking space in the whole house. Persuading my mom to let me put the computer in my room next time...

But its still early...

Now shall worry about my sleep. So bloody tired today. I was spacing out almost the entire day. So nothing went into my head today. Lucky Amanda pontenged Audit and went back to hostel and tidur...

*Glares*

So I shall sleep now...

Yeah...

Its only 9.30...

No comments: