Monday, 27 October 2008

The day I plan for Halloween

Sunway's having a little party for Halloween on Halloween night.

So, as I need entertainment, I'm going! With Amanda.

I have been thinking for a long time what to go as...

First, is The Grim Reaper....

Cool right? The scythe will be a broomstick and cardboard la... but its so hard to find a cloak.

So, next idea...

A puppet...

Yeah. Got the idea from America's Next Top Model and Dead Silence. The make up's nice though and puppets are creepy in nature. Well, at least to me...

But puppets need to wear fancy, puffy clothes..

*throws idea away*

Then came this...

Cool right? And as people say, I'm pale enough. All I need is good make up and a plain white pajamas!

Cheap? Easy? That's my kinda thing...

So. Amanda and I will be going on a Halloween shopping thingy on Wednesday. We go buy fake blood, kay? Or make ourselves! Flour! Colouring and...

Tada~

No comments: