In the end I realised that it is so damn difficult to find plain white shirt and pants like that ghost picture.
So, plan change. Using the same make up, I'll just wear my black dress, paint my nails and toe nails black and I'm done!
Hahaha. So somehow I became a dusty ghost who died in a cave in or something. Dusty? Yeah...
So I need powder! I'm only gonna put the powder on at college. Then I don't have to walk around "dusty" and Amanda can have some fun throwing powder over me...
Got my to-be-paler method today. Some kind of olden day thingy. It looks like chalk but its made of rice? Yeah. I just have to add a few drops of water and apply and I'll look pale.
My mom tried some on, and it made her look pale! So I was like "COOL!"
So I took some, put it on my arm, wait for it to dry...e
Wait...
Wait...
Dammit... No difference...
T.T
Then I put on again but thicker...
Got a slight difference. So more! And finally its white enough...
It's not my fault that I'm fair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment